As HR Business Partner Operations you have specific business and HR know-how. You take ownership for dedicated HR related topics on an international level. You will also participate in or steer BPO related projects and steer the HR processes in your area of responsibility.
In detail you take within the IIS process / lifecycle (International Internal Services):
Responsibility for the operational work within the IIS product/process planning (milestone planning, alignment with the different stakeholders) :
- planning of the single process steps
- communication and alignment with the different stakeholders on an international level
- execution (briefing of counterparts and business managers, provision of required data, documents)
- controlling and steering (monitoring, reminders, chasing)
- driver of standardization and automation
- identification of improvement potentials
- co-ordination of topics deviating from the standard
Collaboration and support in special topics and projects:
- project work in defined topics related to HR Business Partner Operations
- participation in overarching projects
Complex, central structure analysis:
- generation and provision of reports
- analysis of requests regarding special reports, including check of realization potential, costs and, if applicable, creation
- data based analysis
- consolidation of data for project and management presentations
Work experience/ Education:
- university degree or comparable professional education (focus on economics, HR or similar)
- first working experience (2-3Y) in the fields of HR BP/ BPO, HR Competence Centre and/or Shared Service, ideally business
- knowledge of HR portfolio and standard HR processes and products
- knowledge of MS Office applications and knowledge of HR IT tools
- knowledge of economics, HR KPIs and steering parameters
- structured work style
- analytical and conceptual abilities
- very good communicational competencies and presentation techniques
- very good English language skills
- good German language skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.