ICB Expert for PC/PS
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slovakia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
Provide storage and slice capacities globally as needed at best time and costs while assuring that DCO meets its financial targets.
Central maintenance coordinator for all requests and activities to be delivered successfully to the customer.
Support Definition of Requirements for future Workflow and standardize the Global Build-up Process.
Process Order management for internal orders and international customers.
Provide and interpret financial information within DCO organization to optimize costs and increase transparency.
• Manage capacities based on forecasts and trend analyses in order to supply customers with the best service
• Manage hardware resources and initiate purchase of new hardware to obtain and keep the best possible cost efficient hardware utilization
• Support the supervision of hardware performance and lifecycle management in order to keep the infrastructure in proper condition
• Manage and communicate risks with all involved units to clarify requested maintenance activities and put appropriate contingency plans with detailed timelines in place
• Coordinate and execute regular maintenance activities and support special maintenance projects across time-zones to safeguard healthy environment
• Prepare and communicate status reports during and after executed maintenance activities for management board and communication cascading to the involved teams
• Manage hardware build up and infrastructure management for DCO filers and servers
• Plan, organize and coordinate the extension of hardware infrastructure components
• Create internal orders for DCO hardware installations, moves and cancelations
• Grant technical concept Capacity approvals, provide Quality Gate assistance and process delivery orders to facilitate customers’ demands
• Maintain and update information in the capacity database in order to secure its accuracy
• Manage Quality and Reporting with the intention to provide all internal-driven as well as requested and accordingly charged customer reports
• Create and coordinate investments (e.g. CAPEX)
• Produce relevant internal documentation and secure consistency of communication within ICB and towards other teams
• Prepare and communicate lessons learned documentation
• Provide trainings for team members
Minimum monthly salary is 800 € brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
- cafeteria - individual benefit,
- trainings and development opportunities,
- discounts at various providers in Košice,
- possibility of home office,
- pension savings contribution,
- meal vouchers contribution,
- extra vacation days,
- young and enthusiastic working environment,
- diversity Program,
- health Weeks,
- sport Activities,
- weekend Events,
- work life Coaching,
- doctors at workplace,
- credit card,
- metro card,
- referral bonus /financial/,
- rotations possibilities.
- Master’s degree
- 2-year experience in IT area
- English – advanced (written and spoken)
- ITIL foundation certification + ITIL intermediate certification is an advantage
- Project management experience
- Microsoft Office – Advanced
T-Systems delivers high-quality services combining information and communication technology (ICT). The company's broad expertise in both fields makes the business customer division of Deutsche Telekom a preferred partner for multi-national corporations, small and medium-sized businesses and public institutions. Over 160,000 customers from every industry worldwide benefit from the company's special expertise in providing integrated ICT solutions from a single source. T-Systems is the only company to offer its own complete ICT portfolio and to combine IT (Information technology) and communication technology to produce new solutions.