ICT Administrator II UC & Voice data center provisioning
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Kosice, Slovakia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Consulting
• Up to 1 year experience within the field of administration, customer service/support
• MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Knowledge of ICT
• Organization- and Time management skills
- High school degree
- 1 year within the IT field
- English B2, German advantage
- Or German B2, English A2
- MS Office advanced
- Windows administration of advantage
- Basic knowledge about network components
- Knowledge of ICT environment
- Overview of ITIL processes
- Valid Cisco certificates of advantage
- Fluent and confident communication
- Team spirit
The most trustworthy partner in
information and communication
T-Systems Slovakia was established in Slovakia in 2006 with the goal of providing information and communication (ICT) outsourcing solutions for the global corporate clientele of the Deutsche Telekom AG Group. The company has been based in Košice since its establishment. It was established as a subsidiary of T-Systems International GmbH, which has its head office in Germany and is a part of the global Deutsche Telekom AG Group.
The Slovak company provides outsourcing services for corporate customers in Germany, the European Union and at a global level. The size and breadth of activities and quality of work delivered by T-Systems Slovakia is a major reason why the T-Systems brand is the market leader in Germany and one of the big four ICT service providers in Europe.
The company has used the last decade to grow from nothing to the second-largest IT company in Slovakia and the second-largest employer in the east of the country. T-Systems Slovakia had 3,850 employees in Košice at the end of 2016, which makes it the second-largest shared service center in Slovakia and one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia.
Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, our company has the fastest growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.