ICT Administrator III for SAP Archiving
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Solve complex issues, and escalate problem solving if needed.
- Update, close the ticket, document the solution.
- Implement system installations and upgrades for Archiving environment.
- Participate in migration projects to various cloud platforms.
- Execute Archiving Operational tasks.
- Perform all Archiving Basis related activities.
- May be mandated with standby tasks if expert advice is available when necessary.
- Keep professional contacts with the IT professionals of clients.
- Investigate the root cause of incidents and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Record, evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, test, implement, document and review complex changes in controlled manner.
- Participate on regular and/or irregular communication with colleagues in an international environment to ensure operational goals.
- Coordinate the use of internal technical support and vendor support to ensure troubleshooting, maintenance, and an efficient end-user support.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with SAP Archiving Basis technologies/products like OpenText, Image Master
- Private Cloud (DCS3, DSM, etc.)
- Public Cloud (MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, OTC)
- Valid certification in given technology / advantage
- English - Upper Intermediate (B2)
Other criteria or requirements
- Experience supporting solutions around SAP Archiving ecosystems and their technology stack.
- Experience in new technologies (e.g. archiving solutions on cloud platforms) is highly welcomed.
- Experience in various DB platforms (Oracle, MS SQL Server) and operating systems (Linux, Windows)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.