Senior technical expert responsible for design and implementation of an assigned technology.
Team is responsible for operations of the MCCP platform as well as working on CI/CD pipelines. Takes account and defines automated configuration management, release management, build, test and deployment activities of newest service improvements.
Scope of work
Work as part of the team or taken an active lead in developing the Multi Cloud Connectivity Platform (MCCP). Working from an initial user story/specification, to explore potential designs as part of small agile PoC, develop the Network architecture and configuration templates and develop the full automation using Cisco NSO.
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2050 EUR/brutto.
• Able to document/describe and explain technical outcomes
• Python Coding & development skills
• Experience in Ansible and related modules
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline and toolset
• Experience in Cisco NSO – welcome
• Experience in Network automation – welcome
• Networking Technologies and Principles - welcome
• Testing methodologies and Frameworks -> Test frameworks such as PyTest & Robot and the ability to write unit tests for NSO service packages - welcome
• Working Experience with AWS, Azure & Google GCP – welcome
Looking for a person that is an expert in one or two of the below five fields and willing to expand their knowledge into other fields as well - hence looking for people who will remain with the project long term:
• Solution stack
- Network automation principles
- Cisco NSO
- ETSI MANO Reference Framework
- Cisco ESC
- Cisco VIM (OpenStack platform)
- SCRUM Team
- Cisco UCS C servers
- Basic/Intermediate Linux
- OpenStack (RedHat)
- CEPH storage
• Network Engineering
- Cisco CSR1000v router
- Cisco NX-OS
- Cisco ACI
- Routing and Datacenter Design
• Software development
- Python 3.x
- Ansible and Ansible Tower
- REST API’s
- CI/CD (Git, GitLab, Docker, Nexus, SonarQube)
- Test case writing
- Automated Testing using ROBOT Framework
• Public cloud
- Network focused knowledge:
- AWS cloud
- Azure cloud
- Google cloud
Information technologies - Master's degree
• 6+ years of experience within the related one or two fields as an expert
• Knowledge of the ITIL processes, Jira/Confluence, ServiceNow tool (benefit)
• Project Management, Financial Literacy
• English - B2 (C1 is a benefit)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.