IFRS Financial Closing Expert
- Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Brno, Czech Republic
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- Croatian, English, Greek
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- Finance, Controlling
As a member of the Financial Statements Closing team you will be responsible for fulfilling IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) requirements in company’s accounting procedures, coordination of closing preparation activities and communication with stakeholders and external auditors. Aligned with several national operating companies, you will face interesting challenges in closing processes.
- oversight of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages according to IFRS and Deutsche Telekom Group Accounting Manual
- support in implementation of new IFRS requirements and ensure correct accounting treatment of new business models
- support in coordination of closing process incl. coordination of closing-related information delivery from several stakeholders locally as well as internationally
- consult with external auditors and independently prepare the required documentation
- support in preparation of annual statutory financial statements
- support international transition of accounting activities from national operating companies to Deutsche Telekom Services Europe
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Finance, ideally from big international or audit company
- you have fluent English and ideally also additional language such as Croatian or Greek
- IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) accounting know-how is a plus
- good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP is beneficial
- well organized and stress-resistant personality, great communication skills and good approach to customers
- ability to meet tight deadlines and produce accurate results, active and team player attitude
- interest in working in an international environment and willingness to travel within Europe
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.