СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
ImageMaster Test Automation Engineer
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
ImageMaster is Enterprise Content Management solution that covers the entire functional spectrum of document management and is integrated with SAP, SharePoint, Exchange.
There are more than 100 customers including Airbus, Daimler, Henkel, DHL, Shell and many others, more than 120Tb of stored documents.
Team in Saint-Petersburg takes part in development, component and system test, documentation writing.
Used technologies are: Jave EE, EJB, CDI, JSF, Web Services. Java + Selenium WD + JUnit5 + docker for test automation
Technologies in .Net module: .Net, C#, SOAP and REST, Windows Services, WCF, Web Api, NUnit.
Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
- Test automation (development of automated tests with Selenium WebDriver + C#) (main topic);
- Analyze and document defects, verify fixes;
- Analyze and document test results;
- Environment preparation in co-operation with infrastructure team (Microsoft Exchange / Outlook / MS Windows Server / ImageMaster) (second main topic);
- Manual test execution during release sprints (part time, minor topic);
- Scrum meetings: daily, review, retrospective, planning.
- Experience in test automation (at least 1 year with C# or at least 2 years with JVM stack);
- Decent knowledge of C#/.NET platform or willingness to switch to it;
- OOP and software design principles know-how;
- Hands-on experience with GIT and JIRA;
- Experience and interest in infrastructure topics: environment set up, installations, etc;
- English: at least Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of web-based protocols and data formats (HTTP, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML);
- Basic understanding of CI/CD pipelines and experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with clarification and refinement of vague requirements.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.