СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Innovation Data Scientist
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 лет
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Русский
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
Research, (Product-) Development
Deutsche Telekom AG is a global provider for telecommunication solutions. To achieve an even higher digitization rate we utilize modern technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Our goal is to build AI driven E2E products/software decision support engines which raise intelligence, efficiency & precision of analysis and decision.
Examples of our products are: auto ML based scoring, asset optimization, recommendation engines, ML driven marketing campaign selection, computer vision projects.
Join our innovative and motivated team and apply Artificial Intelligence in an international environment. Work on exciting and fascinating projects within Deutsche Telekom AG.
- Data Scientist for Machine learning cloud system.
- Strong machine learning related analytical and algorithm design skills;
- Strong experience in developing production grade python code and using advanced machine learning libraries;
- Good English communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in software development (other than data science related code);
- Experience with cloud ecosystem and deployment, microservice concepts, dockerization and kubernetes;
- Experience and patience in data quality upgrading operations and ETL processes;
- Experience in advanced machine learning methodologies, e.g. deep learning, transfer leaning, and meta-classifiers;
- Familiarity with Node.js and Java Script is a big plus;
- Experience in big data tool, e.g. Hive, Spark;
- Familiar with GitLab, Jira, and DevOps concepts;
- Familiar with modern collaboration and agile concepts and tools, easy to each by phone/email.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.