Inside Sales Representative (Pécs)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Pécs, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
In your role as an Inside Sales Representative you learn to sell softwares in the enterprise market.
You proactively find, identify and preselect possible new customers and strategic contact persons. Additionally you win new customers via phone and social networks and create strategic openings for the expert sales.
Your daily activity includes:
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Perform effective online demos to prospects remotely
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns (e.g., Webinars, social media) as sales opportunities through outbound calls
- You work in our CRM to create valuable data for account and expert sales
- Additionally you route larger opportunities to the Docusign field sales team for further development and closure
- Excellent German language skills is a must
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques - including cold calls
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of SaaS technology and ability to familiarize to Docusign portfolio is a nice-to-have
- Professional level of English is a plus
This is your role, if…
- You like to be on the phone and enjoy talking to people and about technical and business solutions
- You want to start in the enterprise (software) sales
- You have a quick wittedness, you are persistent and you only hang up after you won the customer for a scheduled meeting.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.