Intern Digital Products & Operations (m/f/d)
As an Intern, you will be part of the DP&O Team. This includes the following duties:
- You manage our digital Customer Database, providing support to internal users and advising the Product Owner
- Create the weekly publishing schedule for our Customer apps, including content management and eMail / mobile notifications
- Provide web analytics monitoring & reporting
- Define measures to improve our Tools and support our internal and external Customers
- You support the supplier/ category strategies, BuyIn’s sourcing process and sourcers with their day-to-day work
You hold a university degree in Marketing Management or Communications. You also possess the following skills and experience:
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to summarize information and extract critical data
- You are interest in the correlation between strategy, technology and procurement
- You have good communication skills to interact inside and outside the company as well as excellent written and spoken English (German and/or French are a plus)
- Programming experience (e.g. Python or R) and Excel Power Pivots is a plus
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.