Intern (m/f/d) Culture Change Team
During the 6 month internship, your main responsibilities and opportunities will be the following:
- You help to make T-Systems a better place to work by supporting the Culture Change Team in the preparation and execution of culture related events, campaigns, workshops, and leadership programs
- You support in planning and implementing internal and external communication and marketing measures via various channels for culture change offers and topics
- You work closely with colleagues from different departments – Corporate Communications, HR as well as the Group's business side – allowing you to gain strategic insights first-hand
- You support in designing and facilitating culture related workshops
- You get the chance to work with our top management as well as our CEO and gain exciting insights in the everyday transformation of T-Systems
As a student (m/f/d) pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an Organizational Development, Marketing or an HR related field, you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- First and foremost: a passion for people
- Independent and customer-oriented way of working and the ability to work in a virtual team
- High level of motivation, enthusiasm, and interest to work in dynamic environments
- Advanced level of English and German (B2 or higher)
- Ideally first experiences in HR or change projects, event management or corporate communications
- Skilled in using MS Office products, especially Powerpoint
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
T-Systems is undergoing an exciting transformation in its company culture. As a member of the Culture Change Core Team, you will be part of a large change initiative focusing on shifting mindset and behavior of 28,000 colleagues in support of our new strategy and business goals. You will partner with experts from various departments to work on exciting projects and programs aimed at promoting and further rolling out our “T-Mindset” and bringing our hashtag #peoplemakeithappen to life. You may expect a modern work environment with an open, inspiring atmosphere. Here, your personality and mindset count just as much as your performance.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.