Internal Product Manager - Leadership Journey Tribe - Global HR
Internal Product Manager has responsibility for the complete Life Cycle Management of one or more of internal people development products. Holder of the position steers all necessary steps – from ideation to prototyping, up to design, implementation, operations and phase-out of a product. Internal Product Manager takes on the communication (also across team boundaries) and cooperations with all relevant stakeholders on a global scale.
- Initiates and manages new product developments
- Plans and coordinates product introductions
- Is able to devise and aligns a thrilling communication strategy
- Ensures close consultation of internal customers and stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle
- Consults internal stakeholders on skilling related topics
- Carry out and analyze benchmarks in the context of product optimization
- Analyzes business needs and aligns them cross company wide
- Ensures overall quality and economical guidelines and constantly optimize the product towards this criteria
- Manages complex projects in an agile environment
- Contributes to the content of the (re)design of learning initiatives
- Steers internal vendors and partners for the service delivery scope
- Forms and maintains learning communities
- Actively promotes the products and activities inside and outside the organization
- Ensures connection of learners in a community setup
- Drives commitment throughout the learning journey of all participants
- Has connection with senior subject matter experts and connect them to the learners during the journey
- Plan/monitor budgets for the assigned products; approve budgets in the scope of the planned budget and ensure quality and cost effectiveness, including commercially optimizing the assigned products
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1500€/brutto.
- Managing and planning - Expert
- Communication - Expert
- Assertiveness - Advanced
- Team player - Expert
- Agile methods - Basic
- English - Expert (C1)
Other criteria or requirements
- German language is an advantage
- Social science, HR-development or business background, technical background also is beneficial
- Experience in UX Design and / or Data Analytics beneficial
- Experience in implementing or designing complex learning formats (including provider selection)
- Experience in Works Council and social partner collaboration is beneficial
- Quick adaptor of new technical or scientific fields of knowledge
- Experience in managing, steering and implementing projects and or products on an international and intercultural level with a high sense of customer orientation
- Experience in managing and influencing of large communities of people
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.