International Squad Lead
- Professional steering of quad covering a quality/process field for a group of customers.
- Responsible for the performance of the squad in time and quality.
- Ensure fulfillment of customer request with the best possible business value for the customer
- Act independently and proactively in the enhancement of their own competencies and in close interaction with the chapter lead (training, performance evaluation, staffing), quality head (reporting line).
- Applies aglie methods, facilitates agile rituals, ensures transparency, ensures processing the daily routine and backlog items.
- Continuous development of the squad towards a better / more effective work performance.
- Fluent German and English knowledge
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of work experience (preferably in IT field)
- Previous experience with woking in projects
- ICT operations expertise
- Practical application of ITIL knowledge
- Good communication skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.