Internship Controlling / Procurement Performance (m/f/d)
- Design of financial performance reports and interactive dashboards for BuyIn’s management and shareholders in the implemented business analytics solution (Microsoft PowerBI).
- Support the monthly reporting and forecasting process and proactively propose improvement potential via automation and standardization.
- Support in the continuous development and maintenance of database using SQL, data model using Visual Studio (SSAS) and dashboards using PowerBI, DAX and PowerOn.
- Visualize and calculate metrics, KPIs from various data sources.
- Create documentation for best practices, training, and maintenance.
- Promote the optimization and simplification of controlling tools. Support the change management process to ensure a higher adoption rate in the team.
- Support transversal strategic projects aiming at optimizing BuyIn’s efficiency and simplicity initiative and organizational developments.
- Currently enrolled at a university and completed at least 2 years of the bachelor’s studies in the area of Business Administration, Economics, Business Information Systems or a qualification of the same level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint).
- First experiences with business analytics solutions (e.g. PowerBI), SQL and coding would be beneficial.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to think out of the box.
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural and fast-changing environment.
- English language skills are business fluent in spoken and written to be able to work in an international scope. German language skills as a plus.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
The future is YOURS!
Join the unique environment of BuyIn, the largest procurement alliance in the TelCo world, and get ready to work in one of the most multi-cultural work settings. With sourcing projects over three continents, we negotiate 20 billion euros of spend for 45+ countries. We continuously strive to innovate for our stakeholders: 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud, and Robotics are our daily business.
Acting as a business partner to domains, the Procurement Performance Team within BuyIn is responsible for defining and reporting procurement performance based on a selected set of metrics.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.