WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Internship Corporate Social Responsibility (m/f/d)
- BUYIN GmbH
- Bonn, Germany
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 0-1 Jahr
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Strategy, Processes, Internal Audit, Compliance
As an intern in the CSR Team, you will experience the implementation of CSR in the business focusing on the sustainable supply chain. You will monitor operational projects on a daily basis. This includes the following duties:
- Launch CSR supplier evaluations (by an external partner) and monitor results
- Analyze the various CSR assessments and create a synthesis of the results for buyers in the context of tenders
- Cooperate with suppliers with low CSR assessment scores to ensure that corrective action plans deliver the necessary improvements
- Perform internal quarterly reporting
- Contribute to the integration of regulatory changes in CSR and new CSR requirements from our shareholders
- Ensure the management of the CSR online training platform and the training of newcomers
- Support the Communications team on specific projects
You are enrolled at a studying Sustainability / Sustainable Development or a comparable major.
You also possess the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in English and German, knowledge of French is a plus
- A practical understanding of CSR and Sustainability
- Interest in the ICT industry and in procurement
- Ability to follow numerous projects / tools in parallel
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) highly desired
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 20 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points for 40+ operators.