Internship / Flexiship Marketing hub:raum Startup Incubator
As Praktikant /Flexikant (m/f/d) you are looking for a compulsory or voluntary internship – with us you profit in each case from an attractive remuneration and support the team with the following exciting tasks:
- Supporting internal and external communication and helping us collaborate with our agencies
- Managing our different channels (from social media to our website, from our newsletter to our blog) to promote our innovation programs, venture capital and developer relation activities
- Supporting and coordinating the organization of external events, such as conferences, hackathons and meetings, along doing the same for internal events and workshops
- Collaborating effectively with teammates across different locations in Europe
- Analysis of our communication to ensure we’re meeting our set goals
- Organization of startups’ onboarding and offboarding sessions at our coworking space
Someone who is majoring in Marketing, Communications, a comparable degree or currently completing their gap year. In addition to this, you also have the following skills and qualifications:
Education level: Bachelor's Degree, ideally work experience: 6 months - 1 year
- Experience in communications and marketing with a portfolio of relevant work samples (presentations, projects, other work samples)
- German and English language skills (Level C1)
- Knowledgeable about tech topics (e.g. telco network infrastructure, 5G, XR, IoT, blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, gaming, etc.)
- Experience in working on content related to startups
- Knowledge of central & eastern European startup hubs (such as Krakow, Berlin, etc.)
- Ability to ask for feedback and incorporate it quickly into your work while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Nice to have: good knowledge of InDesign, Figma, Adobe Illustrator, WorldPress, MailChimp
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Internship at Deutsche Telekom. Are you keen to put all the theory you've been learning into practice and start experiencing and shaping the digital world of tomorrow right now? Then you're in the right place. We can make coffee and photocopy documents ourselves. We're looking for interns like you that want to put their innovative skills and motivation to good use as part of a team to drive the expansion of the connected world forward.
Internship at hubraum (www.hubraum.com), the tech incubator of Deutsche Telekom. Do you love the idea of the Metaverse? Do you enjoy gaming or trying out new apps? Then you could be exactly what we’re looking for. hubraum is a startup incubator owned by Deutsche Telekom — we support startups to fuel innovation transfer in 5G, AI, IoT, XR and more. Our quest: to find someone smart, capable and passionate about tech to supplement our team in an internship in Berlin.
We can make our own coffee and we’re happy to photocopy documents ourselves. Our future intern will put their smarts to good use as part of a team pushing to democratize tech, getting futuristic technology into the hands of consumers sooner rather than later.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.