IoT Big Data Security Engineer (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Consulting
As "IoT Big Data Security Engineer (m/f/d)" in the PU IoT, you will be responsible for the security vision and strategy of the IT infrastructure of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub Platform. You will function as a pragmatic consultant and advisor with a holistic comprehension of the security landscape. You will actively shape the future of the Magenta Internet of Things (IoT).
In detail, you will have to have the following technological knowledge, qualifications and competencies:
- At least 5 – 8 years of relevant experience regarding IT architecture and/or security.
- University degree in IT, sciences, economics, engineering or a related field. CISSP and/or CISA/ISO 27000/SABSA
- Certified Chartered Security Architect – Foundation Certificate (SCF).
- Designing & implementing security architecture in a cloud environment
- Contributing to the security vision and strategy of the IoT infrastructure, based on the International Data Space Association (IDSA) reference architecture model
- Comprehensive understanding of information security model, based on the IDSA certification reference model
- Strong comprehension of IT security technology and process understanding (e.g. Secure data center, PKI, secure networking, web infrastructure)
- Excellent conceptual knowledge of Information Security Standards and Frameworks (ISO 17799, ISO 2700x)
- Experience in GDPR Privacy Law.
- Expert in Data Centric Security models, Big Data Security.
- Broad experience in web infrastructure security projects o Web reverse proxy,
- Web Application Firewall, authentication servers etc.
- Mail infrastructure projects (corporate email infra, remote web access, BYOD …), telecom projects (Firewall, DMZ, VOIP), UNIX security projects, BYOD projects, wintel projects etc.
- Implementation & development experience with the following technologies:
- Spark (Scala & Java), MapReduce (Java), Impala, Hive
- Lambda architecture based on Kafka-Spark-HBase
- Kappa architecture based on Kafka, Spark Streaming, NiFi
- OSGi, Karaf und Camel
- Proven expert knowledge of data streaming, IoT protocols and connector technologies
- Experience in working in large agile projects with relevant Tools like Jira, Confluence and Git
- Experience in working with international teams
- Fluent in English
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!