СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
* Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
* Platform orchestration by Kubernetes
* Technology stack: Spring Boot 2+, Spring Cloud; Vue.js at frontend.
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin. To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber. CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
Main goal is to handover the whole software from a currently external development team to a developer team in Russia. The Russian team will take over the following responsibilities:
- maintain the existing software and SDKs;
- improve the software based on a roadmap;
- 3rd Level support;
- support device manufacturers on developing their devices against the MQTT/MQTT-SN interface.
• Experience in manual and automation testing;
• Experience with quality assurance metrics, reporting and formulating test plans;
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes;
• Experience with API testing and tools such as SoapUI and Postman;
• experience developing automation test scripts for web-based applications;
• Continuous Integration (Jenkins), Selenium Grid experience is a plus;
• Experience with configuration management and version control systems (especially GIT);
• Knowledge utilizing Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence);
• Nice to have knowledge of Iot;
• Knowledge of MQTT/MQTT-SN protocols is a plus.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.