Do you want to change the world? Do it with us!
Be an IP Expert at Deutsche Telekom!
Being the most dynamically growing ICT company in Europe, Deutsche Telekom undertakes to diminish the distance between the present and the future, people and opportunities. It is our underlying role to provide digital experience to our customers by means of state-of-the-art technologies. For that, we need professionals, who are dedicated to technological advancement, and can contribute by their work to the continuous renewal of ICT.
We recommend this position to you, if you are interested in the tasks below:
- Maintenance and Operation of the DTAG’s IoT Core Service Area and One NDS Service Area
o CISCO ASR and Junos OS upgrading/downgrading
o Checkpoint and Fortigate upgrading/patching
o Maintain the inventory information on Solarwind
- Review design documents from Planning or Engineering, modify and improve for lab architecture
- Adaptation of live network design and planning documents for test environments. Reproduce the issue occurred in live network and solve it on test environments
- Configuration, customizing, and implementation of customized solutions for projects
- Analysis of functional and technical requirements for software, platforms, and infrastructure
- Technical support of test projects until the launch
- Join test and troubleshooting with other teams to find the fault point in the whole 3GPP chain and judge if it is a software issue or configuration issue
- Maintenance of planning and design documentation
- Participation in projects for the whole life cycle of the projects
- Maintenance and operation of Service Area (Load Balancer, Router, Firewall)
- Rule set changes/adaption/housekeeping for Checkpoint VSX on Crossbeam and checkpoint 23800
o Firewall Hardware: Checkpoint VSX, Fortinet
o Cisco Equipment: CAT 650x, ASR9K und N5K Series
o VRF, IPSec, BGP, OSPF, gVPN configurations
o Ticket handling with supplier
- Loadbalancer knowledge F5 and Radware
We need you, if you have:
- Knowledge of modern IoT and telco networks, mainly with the focus on IoT and Subscriber Core and its interworking with partner systems
- Knowledge of the 3GPP architecture, knowing the communication procedures and basic steps between 3G,4G Elements
- 1-3 years working experience in telecommunication / IT business
- Deep knowledge in IP technology and operation system
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of protocols (SNMP, LDAP,LDAPS, SOAP XML, SPML,SSL…)
- Knowledge of real-time LDAP data base mechanisms and data modelling
- Advanced knowledge in IP transport:
o Routing and switching on Cisco and Juniper devices
o Routing protocol like OSPF and BGP
o IPSEC , VSM, GROUP VPN
o Knowledge of Check Point Provider One
o Knowledge of IPv4, IPv6 and subnetting
o Knowledge of allocating IP addresses
o Advanced knowledge of Cisco ISE
o Knowledge of OpenVPN
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Fluent language skills in English (oral and written)
- Highly structured and analytical thinking, with the ability to manage complex tasks
- Apprehension and strategic approach in solving problems
What we offer
Childcare facility on-site
Career and family can be easily reconciled with us - a company childcare facility close to the office enables stress-free and flexible working.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
Employee Assistance Program
Our cooperation with the consentiv Employee Assistance Service enables anonymous and free advice on professional and private matters - without long waiting times and with strict confidentiality.
Magyar Telekom, being Hungary’s leading ICT provider touches the lives of its customers through millions of encounters. Telephone, internet, TV and IT: we have uniquely broad ranges of high-quality and reliable services in each of these areas. We strive to diminish the distances between people by means of our innovative solutions, as well as to improve the potential of individuals, and thus the competitiveness of the country by means of our continuous developments. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers simpler, easier and more enjoyable through our services, by which we earn their trust again and again.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.