IT Logistic-EDI Specialist (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
Would You like to gain knowledge about the IT logistic processes of big car manufacturers and package delivery services? Then You belong here!
Be it cash withdrawal at a bank or JIT (Just in Time) production the word EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is everywhere!
Our tasks are to oversee operations of over 30 applications, deep understanding of 15 different interfaces, maintain over 100 UNIX, Linux and Windows servers, and:
- To attain a wide range of knowledge about the platforms and interfaces
- Administration of EDI databases
- Detection and analysis of faulty processes, and the solution of found fault(s) in cooperation with the partner
- Daily contact with customers
- To improve our knowledge related to Linux, Shell scripting and our hosted applications
- Project coordination
- With the possibility to develop programming skills
- Develop automated solutions
- IT college/university degree and/or equal experience
- Intermediate German and English (written and spoken)
- Motivation to master new technologies
- Great team player
- Customer oriented and independent at work
- Certificate of good-conduct
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!