LET´S CREATE THE DIGITAL WORLD OF TOMORROW - APPLY NOW!
IT Security Application & Infrastructure Consulting Expert
- T-Mobile Czech Republic
- Prag, Czech Republic
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 5 let a více
- Languages Required:
- Englisch, Tschechisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
ICT / IT Development
Legal affairs, Security, Regulations
All work is provided independently without any superior lead.
Provide IT Security Consultancy services through all 10 security domains for DTAG and their clients.
Design or Review application and infrastructure of the enterprise to ensure that they comply with the DTAG security policies (or Client policies) and procedures and assess all potential deviation according to industry best practices.
Evaluate security requirements with developers and project managers.
Provide architecture design or reviews: network topology, application interfaces, segmentation, database/middleware architecture from security perspective. Deliver within agreed timelines with detailed findings and recommendation based on the review of project, technologies, architecture and risks.
Provides personally particular security technology testing.
Develop the security procedures which needs to be followed in the development, implementing or operations a solution. Works with the project team across the lifecycle of the project ensure that the security is embedded with the project lifecycle.
Act as 3rd level support for security incidents.
All deliverables are in English.
- Process and conceptual orientation
- Be proactive and inventive
- Very high reliability
- Strong organizational, written, verbal communications skills
- Willingness to travel
- Master degree from technical /economical/math university
- Practical knowledge of following standards methodologies: ISMS / ISO 27001
- Penetration testing experience is appreciated
- General above-average overview of telecommunication industry/standards and principles and technical networking skills
- Knowledge of Privacy Regulations for European countries
- 3+ years experience in technical non-security IT area and 6+ years IT security working experience in enterprise environment Information Security Expertise
- IT/Security Audit knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience in EU security and privacy requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience in security architecture
- Certifications: CISA (or other ISACA realted) , CEH is an advantage
- Mandatory Certifications: CISSP (or finish exam till end of probation period)
- Fluent English at level guaranteeing successful presentation to C-level mgmt. is a must