Java Architect - Software Architect (PLM area)
Our newly forming team is looking for enthusiastic team members, with passion to participate in global development projects. The area is Product Lifecycle Management, which is of key importance to our clients from the Automotive and Aeronautic industries.
As a Java/Software Architect you will
- Get insight and develop different PLM related applications,
- Deliver integration services with the help of our experienced colleagues,
- Utilize your development skills to ensure that customer requirements of security, data recoverability and integrity are met.
As a member of our team, on this job you will build your expertise in the fields of
- Java Solution Design in Bid Teams
- Customer Consulting
- Documentation of requirements and solution
- Requirements Management
- Working in an international development team
- Review Deliverables and Code of the development team
As a candidate you have to have
- Significant experience as a Java/Software Architect
- High level of quality and security awareness
- Confident appearance and communication skills (customer friendliness)
- Structured way of working
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of Agile project methods such as Scrum / Kanban
- Very good English language skills
As an outstanding candidate, beyond the basics, you would have experience with
- Frontend Applications
- Experience with different server and Cloud technologies
- Java EE
- Eclipse 4 RCP, SWT, Swing
- JSON, XML, XSLT, REST, SOAP
- Nice to have: Experience on working with both NoSQL databases such as Mongo, Cassandra and RDBMS such as DB2
- Experience with a ticketing tool such as Jira
- DevOps experience is also an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.