Java Developer (SBB)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
Technology and Networks
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies. Main goals of our product are: Let passengers make a trip with a single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, stops, changes, etc) Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell any products (tickets) they want, including products from other transport companies or for example tickets to events. Our project is one of the leading in Europe and won a nomination “Highest Digital Quality” at Swiss Digital Economy Award in 2018 https://www.digitaleconomyaward.ch/de/sieger2018/sbb. NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around. Today we are processing more than 3mln requests per day and selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
Our technologies stack: Java 11, Kotlin; Spring (Boot/Data/Security/Cloud); NoSQL databases; AWS and Openshift; Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, BitBucket; Angular 9 & Typescript.
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 core, data structures, programming patterns, OOP
- 1+ years experience in building SOAP and REST web-services based on Spring Framework
- Knowledge of JPA, Hibernate, SQL;
- Communication skills in English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience with splunk, artifactory, python and shell scripts
- Experience with Docker, OpenShift
- Experience with NoSQL and MQ
- Experience in the frontend stack (angular, html, typescript)
- Understanding of the reactive programming (reactive streams/rxjs)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.