СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Java Developer (T-M@GIC)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Technology and Networks
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
We are looking for experienced Java developers to join our new "T-M@GIC" project. The "T-M@GIC" project is about development of a new product for Deutsche Telekom. The project is engaged in fulfillment process and data processing for the first mile for FTTx rollout. Proposed solution meets modern technology requirements. First project phase is prototyping - it was successfully completed recently. Strategical plans consider further project application development till 2020. If you targeted for participation in a project using modern development technologies and Agile-based approach and you have experience in the frontend and/or backend design and programming, we are looking forward to see you in our project! There is no "legacy" code, just new project with new code. There are very few limitations regarding technology stack. The "T-M@GIC" project is targeted for implementation of DevOps Philosophy including continuous delivery / short term deployments, MicroServices, Web Services.
- Working with Scrum model with Java development.
- Participate in technical design, development and code reviews.
- Be responsible for implemented functionality, quality code and technical documentation.
- Understand business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with analysts and the test team.
- Work with the team lead to review requirements, scope and timing.
Job Requirements :
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language concepts.
- Experience working with Spring or J2EE.
- Good knowledge of Databases.
- Agile development experience.
- Good English (conversational level).
- Telecom background is a plus.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.