TE IS VÁLTOZTATNÁL A VILÁGON? TEDD VELÜNK!
- Magyar Telekom Nyrt.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 év
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
Do you want to change the world? You can do so with us!
Be a Java Developer at Magyar Telekom!
We have established the Digital Solutions branch to build an internal team of software development professionals and to bring Telekom’s IT services to a higher level by applying state-of-the-art means, architecture and methodology. Now, we seek to hire Developers to this newly established team. We count on you, if you want to be there at the beginning, you want to take part in laying the foundations, and you want to work as a developer in a team where transparency and open communication are deemed important.
The task is to apply agile development methodologies to continuously develop Telekom’s decoupling layer, the purpose of which is to redefine the company’s digital capabilities on state-of-the-art microservice bases.
This position is for you, if you are interested in the following tasks:
- Adapt existing systems to new architectures
- Develop business applications by a diverse range of technological tools
- Take part in agile software development teamwork
- Conduct developer testing of programs developed (unit tests, component tests, non-functional tests etc.)
- Prepare and update development documentation
- Develop processes, learn about and acquire new technological skills
- Seek new, efficient solutions instead of the existing routine
We need you and you are the ideal candidate, if you have:
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Comprehensive Java SE (Java 8+) Spring, Spring Boot Java framework skills
- Test automation (JUnit) experience
- High-level Git or other distributed version control system (Mercurial, Bazaar, etc.) skills
- At least basic Linux skills
- Solid English skills
- Good problem-solving skills, result-oriented personality, "can do" approach
- Team player attitude
You are a preferred candidate, if you have:
- Agile (Scrum) methodology experience
- CI/CD experience (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Docker/Kubernetes skills
- Python development experience
- Kotlin language skills
- DevOps approach
- Relevant development experience with microservice architectures
In return, you:
- Get a wide range of fringe benefits (laptop, cell phone, personal training budget, cafeteria, insurance, holiday home accommodation etc.)
- Get discounts specific to employees
- Can work in a multinational and modern environment
- Can schedule your work on your own, or even opt for partial telework
- Can continuously develop your expertise and gain competitive professional knowledge
- Can take part in different trainings, courses
- Can work in a dynamic team
Magyar Telekom, being Hungary’s leading ICT provider touches the lives of its customers through millions of encounters. Telephone, internet, TV and IT: we have uniquely broad ranges of high-quality and reliable services in each of these areas. We strive to diminish the distances between people by means of our innovative solutions, as well as to improve the potential of individuals, and thus the competitiveness of the country by means of our continuous developments. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers simpler, easier and more enjoyable through our services, by which we earn their trust again and again.