Junior Delivery Solution Manager
Junior DSM takes care of and acts as business support for Solution Design, Architecture and Sales positions. Designs solution based on standard deployment models to fulfill customer requirements. Supports creation of price calculation for requested standard product solution in order to support pre-sales phase. Supports the proposal of transition from current to future architectural state in consideration of the future needs of the business and requirements. Junior DSM supports the preparation of the final proposal and ensures the conflation of all proposal parts, delivered by solution factory, finance and controlling.
- Creates basic designs according product guidelines
- Creates cost calculations of specific solutions for the customer account, in context of T-Systems portfolio, standards and principles in close cooperation with procurement.
- Checks functional and technical feasibility of required solutions, advice on alternatives and optimize the functional and technical aspects of proposals, contributes to winning of best-fit and profitable bids and solutions
- Initiates final sourcing process
- Collects data for KPI reporting of all orders validated by quality gate
- Controls the inclusiveness of documentation, adjusts layout of proposal documents and presentations
- Coordinates company incoming bid requests, sets up bid strategies
- Collaborates with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals and orders
- Participates in internal projects as required
- Reviews in presales process budget, time and quality and ensures that the necessary and sufficient actions are taken to win the deal
- Set up and maintain budgetary pricelists, references and customer profiles in appropriate database
Junior DSM makes part of project team in International environment and cooperates with with Delivery Solution managers, Service delivery managers, Deal Managers, Bid managers and Procurement.
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 000€/brutto.
- Master´s degree - Information technologies
- ICT Analysis, Architecture & Design - minimum 2 years
IT Technical skills
- Enterprise technologies - Intermediate
- T-systems portfolio - Intermediate
- MS Office - Advanced
- Service Description - Basic
- Solution Design per platform - Basic
- Project Management - Basic
- Communication skills - Intermediate
- Analytical thinking - Intermediate
- Presentation skills - Intermediate
- Customer orientation - Intermediate
- Negotiation skills - Intermediate
- Calculation, costing - Intermediate
- Intercultural competencies
- Willingness to travel
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - Upper intermediate (B2) - advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.