Junior Security Solution Designer (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Projects
Legal affairs, Security, Regulations
- Support Senior Security Solution Designer, Bid Management, Solution Sales and internal/external delivery units within security projects.
- Support the integration of agreed security solutions into the customer’s systems by taking various components and interfaces into account.
- Support the definition, the design and coordination of the solution architecture and cost calculations.
- Align the solution design in projects with involved stakeholders within Deutsche Telekom group and external partners.
- Requesting offers and further discounts at vendors/partners.
- Support smooth handover to Delivery for the realization phase
- Work with sales and bid teams to take on overall responsibility for “embedded security” services as part of tender process through to closing.
- Work with partners to understand and promote reselling relating to, for example, DDOS, End Point Security and other portfolio elements.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the international sales team and Telekom Security community for knowledge sharing and collective solution development.
- Bachelors degree in computer sciences or comparable education with professional experience specialized in Solution Design with focus on IT/TC or Security
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- First traceable experiences in processing complex proposals (RFI, RFQ, RFP,…) in the role as Solution Designer
- First technical Skills to create ICT-Solutions based on standard and non-standard -Services and to integrate these Solutions into global ICT-Designs
- First Knowledge to integrate technology partners and vendors into the security solution design.
- Overview of current security standards and trends.
- Overview over the current conditions and competitors in the ICT Security Services market
- First project management skills
- First traceable experiences in developing cost models and calculating complex ICT-solutions
- Good communication and negotiation skills, as well as cooperation and teamwork.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- A passion for continual expansion of knowledge in the cyber security sector.
- Experiences in Information Security Management (ISO 2700x, Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), …) eligible
- Knowledge in Enterprise Security Architecture for Reliable ICT Services (ESARIS) and advanced certifications in ESARIS
- Willingness to travel is mandatory
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.