Junior Strategy Consultant (m/f/d) Value & Efficiency in Center Strategic Projects
From the start you will be working on strategic projects with a focus on business topics such as value creation, or transformation. You will support your team through analytical, operational and project management tasks. You will strengthen your professional expertise and build up in-depth experiences in selected areas. Besides you will gain a high level of top management visibility. In your role as a Senior Consultant, you will:
- Contribute to strategic projects from conception phase to roll-out
- Conduct in-depth analyses and - in close collaboration with our internal customers - develop solutions and prepare management meetings
- Assume responsibility for the delivery of your own work packages
- Support your project team based on your expertise as well as your skill and competence profile
- Develop further your management expertise as well as your consulting methods and tools
- Collaborate in (agile) program and project management – applying your method and tool set
You are enthusiastic about telecommunications and the opportunity to help shaping the development of the Deutsche Telekom Group. In addition to a successfully completed bachelor's, master’s, or diploma program with honors you have:
- 2-4 years of relevant experiences in consulting or project management
- Expertise and experience in finance or corporate development related topics
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and creative thinking
- Ability to work in teams, organizational talent and a strong customer orientation
- Hands on experience in agile working methods
- Excellent language skills in English and basic German skills (min. B2)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
At the Center Strategic Projects (CSP) – Deutsche Telekom's inhouse consulting unit – we develop strategic solutions for the whole group, implement major transformation projects and advise our top management on significant corporate decisions. We achieve more as a diverse team: At CSP, we never look at tasks from only one perspective - but from many different ones. That's why we have people from almost all areas of expertise working with us. You will be working for our business practice “Value & Efficiency” where you will find relevant fields of expertise such as M&A, digital finance, organizational restructuring, or other finance-related topics. Join us on the road to success. We offer: A team-focused and result-oriented climate, challenging assignments, space for your ideas, individual support and development opportunities and most of all – loads of fun.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.