Responsible for the conceptual design, architecture and the technical solution using multiple technologies and corresponding vendors. Guarantees realization, implementation and functionality of the developed solution.
The role includes consultancy for potential customer in presales period, analysis of customer demands, conversion of the requirements into a technical specification, evaluation of production costs. Additionally steers the international team of experts in order to deliver solution and to define the SLA’s specifications including the transition and transformation phase to handover solution to support/operational delivery units.
- Build and develop concepts, processes and methods for automation, optimization and standardization to satisfy T-Systems efficiency and automation requirements
- Responsible for strategy, implementation methods and technical procedures for migrations in order to deliver complex solutions and environments
- Determine how systems and technologies should change in the future, migrating to an environment which would optimally support the current and future product model in a cost effective manner
- Work with vendor on correcting critical product defects. Propose and present the T-Systems interest in the future development of the product
- Develop new concepts and products including roadmaps for the future of the product, covering the applications as well as the technologies in the infrastructure considering market trends
- Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions to assure integrity of the architecture
- Act as key technical lead to solve and coordinate activities across related technologies in/outside own team, steer international teams as participants on the projects
- Contribute to the technical handover to the respective technical next level or next project phase
- Provide project deliverables in order to fulfill the project scope, take responsibility for outlining deadlines for service delivery staff
- Provide a framework for knowledge sharing and training of developers and operations
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
- Diners credit card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500/brutto.
- Information technologies - Master´s degree
- Information technologies - 6 years
- Field specific profesional certification exam
- Project mngt certification - advantage
- Process metodology certification - recommended
IT Technical skills
- Operating systems - expert
- Networking - expert
- Security - advanced
- Programming languages - advanced
- Virtualisation - advanced
- Field specific applications - expert
- Communication - expert
- Analytical thinking - expert
- Team cooperation - expert
- Training and mentoring - expert
- Presentation skills - expert
- Negotiation skills - expert
- Financial literacy - intermediate
- Project management - basic
- Leadership skills - advanced
- Quality management - intermediate
- English - advanced (C1)
- German - advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.