WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Lead Solution Architect in PEGA
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warsaw, Poland
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
ARE YOU READY to step up to the new project and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community?
If you arePEGA System Architectandwant to joininteresting international project.
Then bring your experienceand join us!
- Responsible for the overall application design and quality of PEGA solutions;
- Translate business requirements into design/application builds;
- Leads and participates in project teams;
- Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment;
- Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team;
- Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
- Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA);
- 5+ years of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications;
Experience at least in 2-3 full PRPC implementation cycles;
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience;
- Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods;
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes;
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Willingness to travel;
- Knowledge of German (will be an advantage).