WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Lead Solution Architect
- T-Systems Netherlands
The Hague, Netherlands
The Hague, Netherlands
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Projects
One of the biggest accounts within T-Systems is for a customer in Oil & Gas. As such this Customer Unit actively drives portfolio development, portfolio management and the implementation of technology, platforms and processes as requested by Customer (e.g. DC move) or demanded by the account strategy (e.g. platform change).
The Lead Solution Architect job is focused on the Oil & Gas Trading business. He/she will face as such off with senior business architects in DS/Trading and will lead architecture/engineering efforts within DS/Trading Service Management Tribe aligned with agreed Roadmaps.
- Capture New Business Requirements.
- Translate Requirements from Customer in to Solutions (blueprinting)
- Accountable to pre-Sales opportunities from an architectural perspective. Architecture/Solution Consultancy to Customer and internal Projects.
- Create High-Level architectural designs (including blueprint, scope, requirements, service design, compliance).
- Accountable for architectural design of Customer agreed Bespoke Services. Contributes to Service Development /Enhancements in line with agreed Roadmaps
- Accountable for Identifying Service or Application-Landscape Improvement opportunities.
Additional Info on Functional Skills
- Knowledge of typical Architecture activities (Requirements management, write High Level Designs, discussing and presenting solutions, provide effort estimates).
- Knowledge of TOGAF (preferably also Agile/ITIL/PRINCE/…)
- Knowledge of at least 4 of the following areas:
- Hosting (VMware, Wintel, Linux, Hyperconverged),
- Databases (Oracle & SQL)
- Storage (HDS, NetApp, EMC),
- Networking (switching, routing, firewall),
- Security & Compliance incl. Monitoring/Logging
- Knowledge of HybridCloud, including Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon (AWS).
- Strong focus on Application Management/Delivery
- Knowledge of Security Standards (ISO 2700x, ESARIS preferred), required for all design work (including Cloud)
- Preferably experience with working on large(r) accounts (international). preferred: Oil & Gas
We are a company that is in full development and value entrepreneurship, innovation and people development. In addition to our traditional ICT infrastructure and cloud services, we also assist our clients in the digital transformation. On a daily basis we are working with solutions around IoT, Big Data and Block chain to help our customers in their digital transformation.
T-Systems is 100% owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, one of the world's leading providers of secure and reliable information and communication technology. We have offices in more than 20 countries, 37.500 employees worldwide and in the financial year 2017 we generated 6.9 billion euros in revenue.
T-Systems Netherlands provides innovative and high-quality ICT services with a strong focus on Cloud, Networks, Digitization, IoT and Security & SAP. T-Systems Netherlands have 400 employees divided over three locations, Utrecht , Heerlen and The Hague.
Our key values are Guts, Focus, Power and Proud to be T. These values connect and challenge us every day. Innovation is one of the most important drivers because we want to offer the best solutions to our customers.