Linux System Administrator
• Linux System administration with emphasis on the Red Hat Linux Enterprise Operating System
• Diagnosing and resolving RHEL, SUSE issues
• Work together with other Linux System Administrators
• System installation
• Patching activities
• ITIL based ticket administration and documentation (Incident and Change Management)
• Participation in customer and vendor calls
• Providing on-call support
• BSc in Information Technology or equivalent work experience in technical field
• Minimum 1-3 years experiences within supporting UNIX systems
• Experiences in UNIX administration, and with monitoring systems (HP OM; Zabbix; Nagios)
• Network knowledge, understanding of TCP/IP protocols in a server environment
• Virtualization platforms, like VMware vCenter
• Intermediate English language skill (fluent written and oral)
• Accurate, precise work, individual and group at Work, willingness to learn , ambitious personality , initiative
• Experiences with Bash scripting, or other scripting languages
• Experiences with ticketing systems (SNOW, HP SM9)
• Infrastructure Management Products (Red Hat Satellite, SuSE Manager)
• Experiences with ITIL
• German language knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.