Support the worlds most reliable platform in cooperation with a dynamic international team.
- Planning, ordering, installation
- Maintenance and rollout of centrally stored z/OS software
- Packaging and customizing of mainframe systems according to our internal standards for preventive and corrective service
- Ensuring integration of technical standards (procedures, methods and naming conventions) within the software packages
- Ensuring the 2nd and 3rd level support for specific named software products and the related methods and procedures
- Participation in the shifts for on call and team-dispatching/hotline to ensure the 7*24h operation
- T-Systems incident-, problem- and change-management process
- Support in technical topics of projects, consulting and presales
- Experience in the operation of z/OS systems and its subsystems
- Very good product knowledge of TSO, ISPF, SDSF, JCL, SMP/E, JES2/3 etc.
- Very structured way of working
- Good language skills in English and/or German
- Experience with working in a team, taking over tasks for managing several projects
- Experience as SDM specialist
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.