Mainframe IMS Administrator
Responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of Mainframe related IMS DBDC Systems & IMS DBA tasks
- Installation / configuration IMS DBDC systems in LPARS, zSeries complying with the security regulations of the group according to the defined checklist
- Patch Management
- Administration Operations (Creation, Update, Deletion IMS DBDC Objects)
- Incident and Problem Management
- Audit issues remediation
- Backup policy configuration
- Release, version upgrade Management ( Deploys )
- MS DBA - Database Administration activities:
- Provide day to day Application DBA support
- Perform PSB/ACB GEN DB utility requests, Change requests
- Monitor database performance and space utilization and tune databases
- Monitor physical DBMS for performance and capacity requirements before and after implementations
- Create IMS jobs for Reorgs, Unload, Load, Image copy, Refresh etc
- Provide application support, schedule and implement changes in Production
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in position with similar responsibility
- Knowledge of Installation / Configuration / Administration Mainframe IMS Systems
- Knowledge of IMS Application support
- Knowledge management of IMS DBDC monitors
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Conversational level of English knowledge
- German language knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.