Duties and Key Responsibilities: - you will
- create marketing communication concepts for the i14y Lab and the activities there.
- coordinate the concepts and measures closely with the i14y Lab partners and explore the possibilities of cooperation.
- implement the marketing communication concepts.
- develop marketing and communication measures such as press releases, events | fairs, publications, posters, print advertising and manage their implementation by internal and external service providers
- establish the digital i14y Lab channels and then manage them, creating content and driving engagement in collaboration with our international partners
- establish and expand the social media channels externally and internally
- supervise the content and further development of the i14y-webpage in cooperation with an agency
- design digital formats such as podcasts and produce them
- collaborate in building an international community management with the lab's users and external partners
- monitor user-centered requirements to improve organizational processes and touchpoints in the lab and provide corresponding analyses.
- Degree in business administration, economics, industrial engineering, or comparable studies
- Solution-oriented, independent way of working
- Creative mindset, ability to work in a team and an attitude to get things done
- Affinity for technical or engineering topics and a good understanding of telecommunications networks
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Experience in R&D marketing and /or incubator programs, as well as in the management of communities
- Experience in IT and tools
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken. Other languages are beneficial
- Adobe Creative Cloud or similar.
- Established experience in the following areas is an advantage
- Web and graphic design
- Video and audio creation and social media
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The i14y Lab in Berlin is an open lab that aims to accelerate the development of the ecosystem and time-to-market of multi-vendor, disaggregated telecommunications systems, for example openRAN. To this end, it provides the infrastructure for end-to-end integration tests and corresponding events such as plugfests at the Telekom Innovation Complex in Winterfeldstraße in Berlin. The Lab is sponsored by an international consortium of numerous partners and supported by the German government (BMVI).
The location is Berlin. The position is limited to two years.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.