Messaging & Connected Services DevOps Engineer
- Perform 2nd line Operation activities on Value Added Service (VAS) systems
- Support infrastructure and services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and pre-launch reviews.
- Maintain Infrastructure and services once they are live and ensure Service availability according to the defined SLA
- Engage in continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous testing of infrastructure and services.
- Handle Incidents received by the customer according to the established SLA
- Handle Change requests received by the customer according to the established SLA.
- Escalate complicated Incidents to the Vendor
- Create and Execute Work Orders for Changes
- Troubleshoot and resolve Problems
- Resolve Customer Complaints
- Participate in Upgrades/Updates together with the Vendor
- Participate in service migrations
- Participate in the Acceptance Testing of new Services
- Responsible to report regularly on the status of the service (KPI, SLA, Other PI)
- Analyze continuously process and performance - Proactive Problem Management
- Perform on-call 24/7 standby duty
- Ensure smooth operation of services
- Ensure that SLA and WLA are fulfilled
- Ensure that proactive action is taken to prevent incidents
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
- Theoretical & Practical knowledge in the VAS area (preferably SMS, MMS, VMS, CC)
- Knowledge of Mobile, Fixed and IP network concepts
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System
- Knowledge of Oracle Database
- Knowledge of HW Concepts (Blades, Storage Appliances)
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies (OpenStack, NFV, VmWare)
- Very good command of English
- Highly Motivated
- Very structured working methods
- Team player in a cross cultural Team environment
- Ability to make fast weighted decisions
- Not afraid to take initiatives
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Open minded for new ways of working
- Ability to work off-working hours (either on standby or for maintenance activities)
- Efficient communication, communication with 3rd parties
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe.
Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
"We enable smart digital societies" – as essential part of DT strategy. To successfully implement the strategy, we want to enable a flexible and easy setup of projects to explore and develop new products and services. That's why DT group launched the Innovation Hub. The Innovation Hub consists of the six Chapters Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Design / User Experience and Hardware Development.
It bundles all necessary competencies for future innovation projects within the division Technology & Innovation. The specialists, who are organized in competence centers, are flexibly and effectively used in innovation projects and increase the innovative strength of the Group - in products, technologies and methods.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE. with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group:
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com
Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link https://dtpannet.wixsite.com/website-5.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.