Microsoft Exchange Architect (Debrecen)
- IT Services Hungary
- Debrecen, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
Preparation and implementation of a logical and technical design of Microsoft Exchange environments from conceptual studies to detailed design, including the deployment steps.
Main duties and responsibilities of the position:
• Participates in system design
• Participates in T&T projects and optimizes the handover from project to operation
• Participates in project documentation
• Participates in the preliminary cost estimation
• Creates system plans and design documents
• Contributes to the development of solutions as a field specialist
• Clarify requirements with the customer
• Provides expert advice to the operation team
• Conducts professional consultation with project managers, team leaders, technical managers, application administrators, other technical teams
- Deep knowledge in MS technologies, network, designing.
- English language knowledge
- German language knowledge is advantage
- MS certificates
- Experience in IT
- Team player
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!