Microsoft Power Platform/MS365 Expert
Expert to support the team in gaining/developing their Power Platform and MS365 skills:
- Supporting the dev team in reaching their readiness for preparing the Power Platform and MS365 migration of our system (ability to design, develop, test and deploy on the new platform)
- Sharing knowledge and experience with the dev team
- Consulting the dev team and reviewing their spikes and prototype developments
- Supporting the dev team to become ready for planning and doing the migration (planned in 2022)
Our dev team is currently being trained on M365 technology and will continue to learn how to work with the new platform through Q3/4
The expert should support in this enablement and be able to further develop the system after go-live
Must-have knowledge of the following topics regarding PowerPlatform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate, etc.)
1) Development process:
- parallel working, code review
- IDE, code analysis, debugging
- unit tests, integration and E2E tests
- Azure DevOps integration
3) Release management
- deployment, migration, rollback
- configuration management
- complex workflows, scheduling
- UI customization
- German language
- Takes personal responsibility and performs well with autonomy
- Great collaborative teacher
- Can explain complex issues simply
- Looks to continuously improve themselves
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.