Midrange Storage Specialist (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Consulting
- The team is responsible for the storage boxes and SAN switches maintenance.
- The activity includes creating, altering and maintaining storage zones
- Assign storage
- Remote maintain and patch the assets
- Debug issues
- In this function you are working in a global team.
- experience with Broadcom / Brocade SAN switches
- experience with IBM System Storage DS8000
- experience with IBM Storwize V7000
- english knowledge and basic german
- team player
- good communication skills
- focus on details
- german intermediate
- iSeries experience
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.