Migration Engineer Azure (Szeged)
The main goal of our public cloud portfolio unit is to help our customers through their journey into the state of the art hyper-scaler cloud infrastructures.
Your tasks / responsibilities are strongly depending on your seniority level and former migration or implementation experience. What you can expect:
- Performing migrations: on-premises to cloud, cloud to cloud
- Consulting with technical and/or business stakeholders about rehosting and replatforming different IT landscapes and components to Azure
- Defining and improving migration plans and processes
- Both manual and automated landscape deployments and validations
- Coordinating different tasks and teams during the migrations
- Working in international team
- General ICT skills (Network, Windows, Linux, storage, high level app, Databases, High Availability, Backup, Disaster recovery etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Azure basic infrastructure and with built-in or native migration tools such:
- Azure Migrate
- Azure Database Migration Service
- Very good scripting knowledge (Terraform, PowerShell) is a must!
Additional experience in the following areas is a plus:
- DevOps skills, principals
- PaaS, SaaS services (Azure SQL)
- Containerization knowledge
- Databases migration experience (Oracle, MS SQL, no SQL)
- Virtual machine migration experience
- Azure related certifications (Azure Solutions Architect Expert)
Regarding soft skills:
- Good team player
- Eager to learn new technology skills and pass certifications
- English proficiency
- Agile and analytical way of thinking
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.