ALAKÍTSD VELÜNK EGYÜTT A JÖVŐ DIGITÁLIS VILÁGÁT - PÁLYÁZZ MOST!
MSBI Developer (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
- Interact with the business to gather requirements
- Understand current business flows, processes, architecture and leverage that in designing and developing database, ETL and reports.
- Specification of IT Concepts
- Ensure quality of deliverables using development testing methods, code reviews and user acceptance testing
- Support rollout and application management
- Problem and performance analysis, database tuning
- College/University degree
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Good German written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Must be able to translate business requirements into technical specifications to ensure the end product meets the user's expectation
- Strong experience with standard software and architectures of disposable systems of the product platform Microsoft BI: relational database, SSIS, SSAS (tabular models), Power BI, Master data services
- Expert in creating process chains, Data load management, Scheduling Start Process, event triggers, event chains
- Analytical skills, quick comprehension
- Proficient in MS SQL Server querying using SQL Server Management Studio and being proficient in developing databases, ETL jobs and reports using SQL Server Data Tools / Visual Studio
- 3+ years SQL development
- Experience with the agile methology (Scrum), ideally practical expierience
- Ideally certified in MS BI
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-services operating from our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged. We satisfy the needs of clients on international scale in the fields of system integration and operation, while our services also include all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP systems services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. Our work has been acknowledged by awards ”Investor of the Year” (2008 and 2015) and ”Employer of the Year” (2014/2015, National Champion). Since 2014, our company has also won the Superbrands award multiple times, while most recently IT Business gave us the title ”The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals to become part of our continuously developing and growing company!