Network Engineer (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
- Design of Telecommunications Networks (high level and low level) and supports the project during the transition and onboarding of the MPLS sites.
- Supports operative and developer teams
- Support complex change implementations and advises the customer on optimizing his MPLS network
- Understanding, supporting and documenting the Amadeus specific route-leaking solution for 2nd level team
- Performs basic 3rd level duties, with basic customer specific knowledge with deep knowledge of customer specific knowledge.
- Creates technical documentation and operational support guide
- Regular technical negotiations with customers and with lead architecture
- Fluent English spoken and written
- German language is an advantage
- Over 5 years of proven professional experience in network field, focusing on MPLS network management
- Experience in design network is not a must, but it’s an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in the adjacent technologies WAN, WLAN, LAN, Voice and Security
- Secure handling of the common MS Office applications and Visio as well as assets for the addressing of complex issues
- Willingness to national and international project work
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.