Network Engineer - German and English Speaking
Backbone Change Operation in IPLS Backbone environment:
- Monitoring the entire IPLS Backbone
- Error detection and resolution
- Detection of systematic errors in the IP Platform, development of alternatives
- Implementation of backbone change orders (hardware and software)
- Cooperation with hardware technicians and the backbone change coordination
- University or high school degree
- Advanced German and Intermediate English language knowledge
- Active advanced knowledge of Cisco and Juniper (CCNP|JNCIS/JNCIP)
- Specialist in IP routing protocols: BGP, ISIS, OSPF, EIGRP
- 5+ years of experience in incident and/or change management
- Experience in backbone change management
- Experience in cooperation with German hardware technicians
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.