Network Security Expert (w/m/d), 100%
For our Team based in Switzerland we are looking for a Network Security Expert with hands-on mentality with a strong performance drive. Our mindset is to be a great place to work with focus on the business across all roles. You will be a full member of the team from day one, own your personal work-stream and learn on the job about how to best support our business case. As a function of your technical skill set, your role will include: Business Development, Process Documentation, Research, Salesforce CRM Funnel, Project Management, basic Marketing and Infographs. Therefore, we search team members with strong analytical skills and excellent requirement interpretation skills being able to respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
Your qualifications should include:
- M. Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Electrical Engineerin
- Master thesis in the field of network or cyber security
- Experienced in software development using Object-Oriented Languages, in web development, as well as SQL- and NoSQL databases
- Experience with …
- Analysis of large datasets
- Software testing and using testing software
- Security requirements and their implementation
- Establishing cybersecurity measures and performing analysis of weaknesses found in the field of internet security
- System maintenance and maintaining computer networks
- ICT consulting
- Project management and ticketing tools such as Jira
- Big Data and Large Data Bases
- Technology certifications for …
- Silver Peak
- Sales Professional – SD-WAN
- Sales eXpert – SD-WAN
- Technical Sales Professional – SD-WAN
- ACP-110 Certified Professional
- Digital Marketing & Google Ads
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Leadership, motivation and development play a central role for us. With the responsibility for a team, this job brings all this as a task.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Deutsche Telekom Global Business Solutions Business Switzerland AG is a Spin-Off of T-Systems and we operate as a Cross-Functional Team. Our customers are Swiss Multinationals and our proposition comprises Global SD-WAN, Managed LAN, and UCC services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.