WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
New Business Senior Sales Manager IoT
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Languages Required:
- Dutch, English
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
This position is part of the IoT unit within T-Systems. The main responsibilities cover development of new leads (hunter), managing the leads, and closing the opportunity across all relevant industries. The role demands to be in regular contact with new and existing customers to build relationships with key decision makers and budget owners within selected accounts. The ideal candidate should be able to represent and pitch the T-Systems IoT products, solutions, and competencies towards target customers. This position reports to both, the local as well as headquarter management. Close relationship to both teams is also a key element.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify high potential leads, converting these leads to pipeline and winning deals
- Pitch IoT solutions and products to customers
- Build a strong relationship to decision makers and budget owners within the target customer group
- Develop and execute sales strategies to win new business opportunities across all relevant industries within the given region
- Generate and present ideas of winning IoT use cases to potential customers
- Work with local sales teams to leverage potential of existing customer base
- Build a strong and sustainable sales pipeline including the set-up of a forecast
- Regular reporting and documentation of status and sales strategy for each lead and opportunity
- Understand competition and reinforce T-Systems’ unique selling points towards potential customers
- Develop and present customer individual proposals as well as contracts together with Presales and other expert teams
- Represent T-Systems IoT unit at conferences, fairs, and other valuable events in the given region
- See and exploit cross-selling opportunities for other T-Systems portfolio elements
- Minimum 8 years of experience in New Business Sales with proven track records, incl. deals of > 1m€ TCV
- Long term experience in the IoT/M2M environment
- Long term experience in negotiating contracts on senior executive level
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar
- Strong track record of pursuing and winning business in large enterprises
- Previous wide-ranging, experience in sales of intangible solutions, i.e. consulting
- Strong expertise in local market requirements
- Work experience in an international account structure
- Demonstrated record of high achievement and success in building a business with direct P&L contribution
- Excellent relationship skills
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Fluent English language skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to work with teams locally and globally
We are a company that is in full development and value entrepreneurship, innovation and people development. In addition to our traditional ICT infrastructure and cloud services, we also assist our clients in the digital transformation. On a daily basis we are working with solutions around IoT, Big Data and Block chain to help our customers in their digital transformation.
T-Systems is 100% owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, one of the world's leading providers of secure and reliable information and communication technology. We have offices in more than 20 countries, 37.500 employees worldwide and in the financial year 2017 we generated 6.9 billion euros in revenue.
T-Systems Netherlands provides innovative and high-quality ICT services with a strong focus on Cloud, Networks, Digitization, IoT and Security & SAP. T-Systems Netherlands have 400 employees divided over three locations, Utrecht , Heerlen and The Hague.
Our key values are Guts, Focus, Power and Proud to be T. These values connect and challenge us every day. Innovation is one of the most important drivers because we want to offer the best solutions to our customers.