New Business Senior Sales Manager IoT
Your Scope and Responsibilities
In this exciting role, you will be part of a global IoT (Internet of Things) organization within Deutsche Telekom and building our IoT business in Sweden and the Scandinavia region. The main responsibilities include creating new leads (hunting), managing the leads, and closing the opportunity in line with our jointly developed go-to-market strategy. You will be winning Enterprise customers with managed global IoT connectivity services (2G, 3G, LTE etc.) and upsell them towards IoT services (solutions business). On your own, or together with partners, you will be identifying local accounts with global IoT connectivity needs and establish a long-term relationship to them.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Identify high potential leads, converting these leads to pipeline and winning deals
• Build a strong relationship to decision makers and budget owners
• Develop and execute sales strategies to win new business opportunities
• Use case and business case development with and for customers, to support their innovation projects in the IoT area
• Generate and present ideas of value-creating IoT use cases to potential customers
• Work with local Deutsche Telekom sales teams (Deutsche Telekom Global Business Solutions, T-Systems) to leverage potential of existing customer base
• Build a strong and sustainable sales pipeline including the set-up of a forecast
• Regular reporting and documentation of status and sales strategy
• Understand competition and reinforce DT’s unique selling points
• Develop and present customer individual proposals as well as contracts together with Presales and other expert teams
• Represent DT IoT at conferences, fairs, and other valuable events
• Minimum 5 years of experience in New Business Sales (B2B) with proven track records, incl. deals of > 1m€ TCV
• Experience in working in sales positions within a Telco, MNO or MVNO company or similar enterprise
• Long term experience in the IoT/M2M environment (connectivity and platforms)
• Long term experience in negotiating contracts on senior executive level
• Knowledge in business case calculation, commercial model and ROI calculation
• Strong expertise in local market requirements
• Working experience in an international / intercultural team and a virtual organization
• Excellent relationship skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Fluent English communication skills (verbally and in writing)
What we offer:
• The ability to work self-organized in a vast growing market
• Agile workplace with highly motivated experts globally
• Attractive and result-driven compensation as well as other corporate benefits
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
It is important to us that our employees take regular breaks. We support them by covering part of their lunch cost.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
Deutsche Telekom IoT - Who we are
We are Deutsche Telekom, a leading European Telco company and Europe’s #1 Telco brand. With more than 200.000 employees, we serve consumers and enterprises worldwide, creating an annual turnover of over 70bn EUR. T-Mobile and T-Systems are brands of Deutsche Telekom.
As Deutsche Telekom IoT team, we are passionate about driving our global IoT success. With the ability to serve Enterprises with global managed connectivity, IoT products and solutions, and an ever-growing partner network, we aim to build a rich IoT eco-system to create sustainable business values to our customers.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.