СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Node.JS Developer (IoT)
- T-Systems RUS
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
- Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Platform orchestration by Kubernetes
- Technology stack: Java, Node.JS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Angular, Vue.JS
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin.
To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber.
CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
IoT Hub is an all-in-one solution based on micro-service architecture, that provides ability to manage smart devices. Fundamental idea is to standardize interfaces of control and take upon itself all the complexity of integration with various IoT platforms and mobile operators services. Consequently IoT Hub is a universal point of entry for our clients, that provides a comprehensive REST API. Join us if you would like to be at the origins of the IoT future.
- Develop micro-services in Node.JS, building REST APIs
- Creating CI/CD infrastructure in GitLab
- Integration with various external systems (Keycloak, vault)
- Know how to build micro-services and rest services with Node.JS
- Experience with CI/CD infrastructure creation, GitLab or similar
- Experience with Mongo DB or similar
- Experience with writing REST APIs with Node.JS, Typescript, Express or similar
- Experience in project building (build Node.JS application, build Front-end Application with modern frameworks)
Experience with Nginx, Kafka, Prometheus (for data persistence) and Grafana (for visualization)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.