Offering Manager Mainframe (Budapest)
To cope with challenges arising we are looking for a Offering Manager Mainframe (m/f/x) who is continuously adapting and excited to ideate, define, develop and implement production-ready enterprise grade offerings that create value for our clients
and drive growth for MIS&PC.
This requires collaborating with the smartest minds in data centre infrastructure, platforms, cloud technologies, automation, container services, application management and more.
The Principal Offering Manager Mainframe (m/f/x) in this role will manage scope and responsibility ranging from portfolio planning and goal setting, defining the product/offering requirements from a market and customer perspective, closely collaborating with customer-facing areas like sales or customer units, deriving go-to-market approaches and inputs for
marketing communication steering/positioning central messages to the market, down to detailed project management, dependency tracking and daily engagement in team functions and project execution as well as ensuring a proper lifecycle management for his/her offerings.
In your role you will functionally report to the Principal Offering Manager Mainframe and will experience full management support on Department Level in setting up agile teams with Offering and Realization Managers, sales and development experts, delivery unit specialists, portfolio architects and necessary support functions.
- Responsible for ensuring the P&L of the T-Systems Mainframe offering
- Support the Principal Offering Manager for Mainframe in every topic related to the Mainframe Portfolio
- Collaborate with other product / offering managers across T-Systems/Deutsche Telekom to identify best practices and common business opportunities
- Prepare the financial planning and analyse financial results and forecasts for the Offering Mainframe in cooperation with the relevant stakeholders within PU MIS & PC
- Initiate and align measures to ensure the achievement of financial targets
- Propose, initiate and prioritize projects within engineering, work with technology partners in the respective field. Assist in determining the best solution, drive client validation, beta and pilot evaluations to validate value and measure success
- Lead, manage and work in project teams, tribes and squads
- Measure and analyse existing offerings for opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to clients
- Understand the analysis of the competitive environment, clients, and product metrics to determine the right feature set to drive adoption and value for PU MIS&PC offerings
- Master’s degree in computer science, business administartion or equivalent practical experience, i.e. strong business/commercial background and sound experience in technology – preferably Mainframe
- Entrepreneurial drive with a focus on user experience (UX) and business/commercial topics
- 1-3 years’ experience in offering management and business development
- Very good analytic skills
- Excellent skills in creation of financial forecasts, reports and business cases
- Proven skills as project lead and leading virtual teams
- Good English oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand and communicate highly technical subjects; German oral and written communication skills level B2 or higher would be beneficial
- High willingness to learn about Mainframe technology and Mainframe services
- Good presentation skills and ability to create presentations
- Willingness to travel EU wide
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.