Operation Manager (Budapest)
The Team Production Planning is responsible for the complete Operations Management for Mainframe Services in terms of planning, coordinating and steering the service provision of the mainframe delivery unit. In this function you are working in a global team and acting as an interface for the Service Lines/Customer Units.
- Mainframe SPOC for all service lines and the service delivery management
- Operational interface for the Service Delivery Manager (SDeM) or the Service Chain OPM (SC/OPM) for the ordered scope of mainframe services
- Regular communication with the SDeM concerning service provision, quality and costs
- Provisioning of agreed data/reports about service levels , assets and costs
- Generation, customization and maintenance of delivery reports (eg. showing agreed service KPIs)
- Steering and supervision of all mainframe delivery units involved in the provisioning of the ordered mainframe services
- Supporting SDeM during creation of reasonable mainframe deployment orders
- Planning and steering the charging of delivered mainframe services ( preparing, acting, checking, revising)
- Commercial support of SDeM concerning mainframe deployment orders and cost optimization
- Knowledge in the area of project management
- MS Office (EXCEL, WORD, Outlook) and SAP(accounting) skills
- Familiar with a tool based working environment (e.g. SOM@SAP, Asset Manager, Service manager)
- Knowledge of TS deployment Process and TS delivery catalog
- General knowledge in business administration
- Business knowledge in accounting and internal cost allocation
- Knowledge in dealing with T-Systems Mainframe Services
- High flexibility
- Structured course of action
- Good understanding of complex issues
- Analytical, target-, quality- and result-oriented approach
- Management abilities would be an advantage as well as the readiness to take over responsibility also for difficult topics with a full engagement
- German language knowledge: fluently (requirement for the communication with some service lines)
- English language knowledge: fluently
- Experience in similar role
- Experience in customer communication
- Negotiation techniques
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.