Operation Manager (OPM) (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 0-1 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Projects
ICT / IT Operations
- Possesses all the expertise necessary to overview the production of a service unit – together with knowledge regarding the underlying technologies.
- Plans and supervises the operating of the given type of service (a product of the Company) while maintaining respective service levels, deadlines and budgetary limitations.
- Coordinates the service delivery activities of various organizational units and checks upon their work progress.
- Monitors the potential risks of the projects and strives to reduce these. Handles emerging problems and conflicts professionally and with great autonomy.
- In cooperation with the SC OPM works on developing and improving processes, and on setting related priorities.
- Proactively monitors service delivery processes in order to prevent incidents and makes proposals for their optimization.
- Provides colleagues with professional guidance and coaching regarding solution development, contract delivery, and the increasing of customer satisfaction.
- Typically works on projects covering the needs of the same single large client – often as a member an international team).
- Participates in projects, development of new service agreements with new clients or the deployment of the service portfolio of existing clients and transition support efforts – mainly as a technical expert.
- Ensures that changes are implemented and incidents or problems are handled within the undertaken deadlines and at the contracted service level. .
- Carries responsibility for the quality, reliability and integrity of data reported on the activities of the service line.
- Introduces and applies appropriate service management tools (e.g. monitoring, process support, etc).
- Serves as primary contact for the SDM; and has a complex overview of the activities of the given line of service.
- Is responsible for the operations of the entire line of service – including liaising with internal and external organizational units and suppliers; the quality assurance aspects of processes; and the operating of the management information system regarding the given line of service
- familiar with the operation and capacity of service delivery units, and so contributes with his expertise to the forecasting of the viability of individual servicing contracts.
- experience with project management, client management and supplier management methodologies and applies these in his everyday work.
- English - fluent oral, written
- German - is andvantage, but not a must
- Good communication skills
- Open minded
- Service oriented
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!